Aperçu du job
CFL multimodal is a company active in rail freight throughout Europe.
To join our commercial team, in order to develop our market in Belgium & Netherland, we are currently looking for a
Sales Manager Belgium (M/F)
• This position is to provide a very strategic and specific sales focus on the client portfolio. Main responsibility is to develop existing traffics and to develop new ones by increasing the overall sales and improve market share with the existing and new accounts.
• The Sales Manager is responsible for providing leadership, hands-on coaching and specific guidance to the clients through a pro-active approach.
• Manage the major accounts in Belgium & Netherland
• Identify new potential clients, create acquisition strategy and execute it
• Understand the customers’ or prospects’ business in order to match their needs with our transport solutions
• Establish necessary high-level relationships with prospects or customers at all necessary levels, and continuously manage these.
• Identify key strategic partners and relationships
• Prepare and conduct contract negotiations
• Create and manage the transportation contracts in collaboration with the legal department of CFL
• Create monthly sales analysis and reports
• Cooperate with other sales managers of the team do develop European-wide solutions
• You have a university degree in marketing, logistics, transportation.
• You have at least 5 years similar experience in a railway or logistics company. A previous experience in logistics or transport is mandatory.
• You are fluent in Dutch, French and English; German would be an advantage.
• You are a gifted communicator and have strong negotiation skills.
• You have the ability to set the right priorities and solve problems.
• Team spirit, initiative and flexibility are part of your strengths and the willingness to learn in a technically complex environment.
• You are confident in using the standard MS Office applications.
• You’re used to have regular business trips in whole Europe
Have we piqued your interest? Please send us your cover letter, CV, diplomas and your certificate of good conduct to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer an interesting job, under Belgian employment contract, in a dynamic environment with excellent development opportunities and a complete training program that will give you the necessary professional skills.
Please note that we can only consider applications that meet the above criteria!
Détails du job
Niveau d'experienceConfirmé (5 ans et +)
Heures de travailPlein-temps